Design for a more humanefuture.
Who I am
What I do
Humanize digital products along with brand communication. This is my motto and my purpose. I know it is possible, because I have done it many times. . I have seen it and I have experienced it. We used to go shopping and we even knew the name of the person who served us, nowadays the user experience in many digital products is still far from being like that: intuitive, pleasant and easy. In two words: more human.
Our surfing on websites or mobile applications, to shop, to collaborate with a cause we care about, to visit interactive spaces, to sign up for a course or to look for the information that interests us most, is still far from being an easy and agile experience for the user in many cases. The reality is that there are not two worlds, one real and one virtual. They are the same. Only the tools with which we relate to it change. Behind zeros and ones there are people like us wanting to have the best dialogue with the users or the best relationship with their customers.
I am dedicated to create unique digital projects, from branding design to the complete definition of the digital strategy, including user experience research (UX) and interface design (UI). I work in an honest and responsible way, through a small and flexible structure. But above all, what I am most passionate about is working closely and openly with the client. With you.
Why you may be interested in contacting me
I know I can help brands communicate with people on a one-to-one basis. I have long sought to turn both the brand and the user into “people” who communicate with trust and who develop an honest and trustworthy relationship.
As a freelance designer I specialise in the disciplines of UX design, UI design, graphic design, consultancy and creativity, working remotely or on-site, as required.
Depending on the size of the project I work alone or with a flexible team of designers, copywriters, photographers and developers, adapting to the circumstances, styles and budgets, and meeting deadlines, and involving myself as much as possible to align myself with the needs of the project.
Here is a list of tasks I can help you with:
UX / UI – Digital Branding
User-centred strategic planning for digital products.
- Heuristic evaluation of digital products / Situation analysis.
- Competition analysis / Benchmark
- Defining project objectives.
- Specification of tools to detect user needs: Questionnaires, interview, heuristic analysis, ethnographic research, people panel, metrics, Customer Journey, etc.
- Step-by-step description of the project.
- Information architecture.
- Navigation / Information design.
- Wireframes + Prototypes.
- Interface Design.
- Digital Identity Guide.
- Digital Product Manager.
- UX writer
- Management and coordination with developers
- Strategic planning focused on brand needs
- Brand consultancy
- Brand research and diagnosis.
- Creative workshops with clients and consumers.
- Determining sector trends.
- Brand definition and positioning.
- Target audience definition.
- Tactical brand promise.
- Communication strategy.
- Brand action plan.
- Art direction.
- Creation and development of graphic proposals.
- Visual identity.
- Brand shooting.
- Brand books.
- Brand storytelling.
- Creation of collaborative teams.